Saturday 23rd June 2012: Birling Gap to Hollywell, Eastbourne
Join us on our special final tafsir class of the year for all CEI students, helpers and supporters which will take place in the south coast of the UK.
CEI students will be joined by some of our resident teachers, al-birru wa taqwa (Kenyan Munshids) and guests for a sponsored walk with short reminders along the way. The walk will culminate with a BBQ dinner provided by Roosters, and Khatum of our Juzz ‘Amma course on the dramatic cliffs of Beachy Head.
To take part and benefit from the list below, participants are only required to raise a minimum of £120 from friends and family to sponsor their walk. All funds raised will help towards CEI’s considerable running costs each year at each of our three academies. You can sponsor someone online by clicking on ‘sponsor’ in the menu on the left.
- No registration fee – just a firm commitment to raise £120!
- Free BBQ dinner (provided by Roosters Crawley)
- Free transport from Crawley & Central London (Friends House, NW1 2BJ)
- £150 Ryanair gift voucher at the Khatum for the person who raises the most money!
- Khatum & Tafsir classes
- Live Quran recitation & Nasheeds with al-birru wa taqwa (Kenyan Munshids)
If you are interested in taking part download the pack and register your interest by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or the team leaders:
Crawley: Urfan@ceiuk.com – Phone: 07748 384950
London: Taniem@ceiuk.com – Phone: 07930 952921